How To Watch Danish TV Outside Denmark
There are numerous streaming channels available for any Danish Citizens to watch. These channels contain their favorite contents that they shouldn’t miss every single day – C More, DR TV, Viaplay, YouSee, HBO Nordic and DR TV. However, when Danish citizens are traveling or living shortly abroad like in France, Norway, UK, USA, Sweden, or Germany, they are not allowed to access these channels because of geo-restriction reasons. Interestingly, there are two ways to stream Danish TV while abroad – via Smart DNS Proxies and VPN.
SMART DNS PROXIES
Smart DNS is a tool you use to fake your online location. You just have to configure the Smart DNS in your streaming device – PC, tablet, mobile phone or laptop. In using this proxy, your internet will cause some internet traffic but will be redirected sooner. Despite the big chances, you can unblock some Danish websites or channels; it still depends on which Smart DNS proxy service you’re using. Here are other benefits you could enjoy while using Smart DNS proxy server:
1. Smart DNS proxy server gives you continuous access to websites, streaming channels and various applications from wherever you are. For example, you can watch USA’s HBO Go and Denmark’s DR TV instantaneously.
2. Smart DNS proxy server works on any device. If you happen to change the DNS in your router, then all the devices connected to it will still be supported.
3. It allows you to access services, websites and other applications in high speed even such place is restricted.
One of the best Smart DNS Proxy service providers is Unlocator. They will give you access to over 214 unblocked channels which also provides set-up guides to all devices. Here are the steps to apply it:
1. Log-in and access your router Admin Panel.
2. Key in your username and password.
3. Browse for the DNS Settings and change them into Smart DNS Proxy DNS IPs.
4. Save these new settings and restart the router.
Any IP address which doesn’t originate from Denmark will be blocked and prevents you to access applications, services or channels. However, you can hide your real IP address through the use of a VPN app. Here are the steps on how you can use the VPN:
1. Sign-up with VPN. Make sure you are only subscribing for verified VPN providers. Avoid using free VPNs because they can damage your online security. Mostly, free VPNs don’t work.
2. After you have created your account, go to the VPN provider’s site. Browse the site, download and install the VPN app.
3. Then, launch the downloaded app and connect it to a server in Denmark. You can now browse websites, applications, and channels through using the Danish IP address.
One of the best VPN providers is the ExpressVPN due to their service of providing a 30-day refund guarantee. There are other excellent VPN providers like BulletVPN, NordVPN, and SurfShark; however, they don’t have the 30-day refund scheme. But all of them works well and are trusted ones.
Being away from home can cause homesickness and the best way to ease such feeling is to access and watch shows from your home country. Using VPN and Smart DNS are the best way to solve such a problem. Some are free, some include payment and some give you a trial period. But one thing’s for sure, they all work.